Were descriptions apt..
Male. Tucson. 22.
I will never be perfect, and that is ok.
I can only grow and keep growing.
Playing Skyrim supremely buzzed is surreal.
Drunk me is my subconscious unleashed.
If you want to know what I really think or how I’m really wired, get me a case of Wild Blue Blueberry Lager and get me 3 or more in and you will get the real me.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Advice for artists…
1. Go to an art school that doesn´t cost too much. Those who go to Yale and Columbia might get a nine-month career bump right after graduation, but you´ll all be back on the same level in a year, and you won´t be in as much debt.
2. Envy will eat you alive.
3. Stay up late with each other after all the professors go to sleep. Support one another.
4. You can´t think your way through an art problem. As John Cage said: “Work comes from work.”
5. Follow your obsessions. If you love the Cubs that much, maybe they need to be in your work.
6. Don´t take other people´s ideas of skill. Do brain surgery with an axe.
7. Don´t define success by money, but by time.
8. Do not let rejection define you.
9. Don´t worry about getting enough sleep. Worry about your work.
10. Be delusional. It´s okay to tell yourself you´re a genius sometimes."
Jerry Saltz (via marcellomercado)